New online businesses look for the perfect company to handle their SEO requirements. To convince them, you would need to present the best SEO proposal that underlines your USP, adherence to time limits, and incomparable quality of work.
The Information It Should Contain
Here are some things you can add in your SEO proposal to stand out in multiple contenders:
- Introduce your company and team and summarize your uniqueness, experience, services provided, and previously completed projects.
- Gather info about their current SEO performance and outline your plans around the things lacking in it.
- Mention the procedures you would use to improve the business, like link building, creating a content strategy, social media marketing etc.
- Give multiple options to the clients for the payments to make them feel having control over the buying process.
- End the proposal with a solid call to action that lets the clients know about the next step.
Be Clear With The Client
Once a client chooses your result driven SEO packages, Clearing what and when to expect from you from the start will save you a lot of trouble in future. You can always consult the most experienced SEO Company for knowing more.